Status
Thanks for passing by x
Aℓia Nzra
Tutorial Here
Disclaimer♠

 reader(s)
Assalamualaikum to muslims who's reading this and willing to visit my blog. I hope you'll like my tutobies and this blog .You may leave your footprints at my cbox. Do follow me and In Shaa Allah i'll follow you guys back! And pls put my link&name at the credit section if youve used my tutobies

Instagram
Tagboard♠

URL blog not email.
Dont be a faker pls.
No harsh words here okay?
Calendar♠

<

Followers♠

Freebies header beralun-alun
Assalamualaikum reader(s)
5 November 2012


Hello ;) Harini Lia nak bagi freebies header satu  . Satu je tau :p Haha , okay siapa yang nak guna header ni , ambil lah . Tapi wajib credit tau. Sebab Lia buat dengan jari jemari Lia sendiri . And of course photoscape. Sesiapa yang didapati mencuri tanpa credit akan dicari. *muka series*

Header ni macam Lia jugak ;) Beralun-alun punye style. Alah , macam ni  :



THERE YOU ARE!




http://i.imgur.com/hCbDa.png


Okay comel kan? *perahsantan* Sorry lah sebab pink >.< Peminat pink kan . Hoho. Once again, PLEASE DONT FORGET TO PUT THE CREDIT :*