Status
Thanks for passing by x
Aℓia Nzra
Tutorial Here
Disclaimer♠

 reader(s)
Assalamualaikum to muslims who's reading this and willing to visit my blog. I hope you'll like my tutobies and this blog .You may leave your footprints at my cbox. Do follow me and In Shaa Allah i'll follow you guys back! And pls put my link&name at the credit section if youve used my tutobies

Instagram
Tagboard♠

URL blog not email.
Dont be a faker pls.
No harsh words here okay?
Calendar♠

<

Followers♠

Letak Facebook Like Button bawah post
Assalamualaikum reader(s)

21 November 2012
Post yang ke-enam untuk harini Lia nak ajar camne nak letak FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON dekat bawah setiap post macam bawah post Lia ni. Korang boleh tengok sendiri ;) Okay , let's start!

1.Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML

2.Tekan Ctrl+f serentak.then cari code ni  <$BlogItemBody$>


3.Copy code di bawah (CTRL+C)

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=<$BlogItemPermalinkURL$>" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="height: 62px; width: 100%" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>
4.Kemudian, paste (CTRL+V) dkt bawah code <$BlogItemBody$>


5.Preview & save.


Senang je kan? Okaybye :)